Genesis University provides learners seeking to pursue liberal education, faith-based, and professional studies academically sound learning experiences and affordable, flexible distance education programs at the certificate, undergraduate, and graduate levels to a global student body, delivered by qualified, learner-centered faculty committed to teaching excellence and student learning. Genesis is dedicated to providing competent, prompt academic and student support services.
In support of the mission, Genesis is committed to the following goals:
- Provide quality education programs available through distance education.
- Continuously evaluate and improve services and educational programs.
- Facilitate students in setting academic, personal, and professional goals.
- Provide an atmosphere that encourages learning, professional preparation, and growth.
- Provide training and education to enhance our graduates’ opportunities for employment and career development in their chosen fields, where appropriate.