Genesis University provides mature learners seeking to pursue liberal education, faith-based and professional studies, academically sound learning experiences through affordable, flexible distance education programs at the certificate and undergraduate levels. These programs are delivered by qualified faculty dedicated to teaching excellence and student learning. Genesis University is committed to providing prompt and competent academic and student support services.
In support of the mission, Genesis is committed to the following goals:
- Provide quality education programs available through distance education.
- Continuously evaluate and improve services and educational programs.
- Facilitate students in setting academic, personal, and professional goals.
- Provide an atmosphere that encourages learning, professional preparation, and growth.
- Provide training and education to enhance our graduates’ opportunities for employment and career development in their chosen fields, where appropriate.